Overview of Beyond Architecture
Building setbacks, building lot coverage, height
200’ property owner and newspaper legal publication, expert testimony, etc. . .
Steep slope, wetlands, flood plain, stream encroachments to name a few
- Owner & general contractor
- Owner & subcontractor
- Product selection and specification form
- Product “Allowance” form
- “Punch” procedure and list form
Investigate, confirm receipt of all past building permits and Certificate of Occupancy
Forms which together with the blueprints designate to the builder the owner’s selected materials, allowance HVAC systems, scoring, trim, windows, roofing, etc. . .
Prior to solicitation of construction bids, PAG can prepare for owners information and use to compare other construction bids against ?? shall serve as a format for the selection cost breakdown to replace each cost with is allowing for mutually fair payment schedule during construction.
Offer to owner local reputable general contractors. Identified by the owner and PAG list of qualified builders. Given completed to schedule schematic design drawings together with a construction product selection list under item #5.
Upon commencement of construction, PAG shall supply services which generally include:
- Bi-monthly site inspection & program report to owner
- Review of bi-monthly builders payment request and compliance with construction contract payment terms
- Answer owner and/or contractor/subcontractor questions/comments
- Address any owner/contract design and/or specification changes
- Upon substantial completion of the construction utilize PAGs copyrighted “Punch List” procedure and processing form (attached examples)
- Process “Lien Release” forms
Before a truly custom residence and its associated cost is incurred PAG encourages its clients to consider review and selecting one of PAG’s stock single family residential homes plans. Each home was custom designed 2 story traditional style homes between 3,000 – 6,000 square feet.
These 50+ homes can easily (and economically) be modified to be enlarged or reduced + 10% – 15% and reverse imaged. This similarly can be adjusted to fit from flat to slope lots and garage entrances from either the front (on narrow lots) or sides on larges lots along with the number of garages from 1 through 3.